The site retains the email address of people who send emails when purchasing products for the purpose of sending a response. They are stored in a secure area within the site database and may be used by Burn Video for marketing purposes.
Burn Video will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless required by law.
Burn Video makes the security of your information a priority – information will only be shared within our company on a need-to-know basis. All electronic information is stored with password protection.
You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilize this site.
Your credit card payments are processed securely and via secure Braintree payment gateway in conjunction with the Wells Fargo Bank. When proceeding to the checkout screen your transaction details are protected under 128 bit SSL encryption for transfer to the payment gateway.
Customers credit card details are not stored by the website only passed to the bank for processing.
If for some reason beyond our control you receive a damaged parcel (we take great care in providing you with a securely wrapped package!) please contact us so that we can discuss appropriate action.
To organize an exchange or refund you must contact us within 7 days of receipt of your DVD. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have notified us place the item in the mail and we will make your purchase right.
All content on this site is the property of Burn Video, LLC unless specified otherwise. This includes graphics, logos, images, text and site design. The unauthorized use of items listed may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
6. You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Burn Video app or the Burn Video website for ordering purposes. We do not knowingly collect or use personal information regarding children under the age of 13. We reserve the right to terminate an account that violates the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, effective April 21, 2000.
2. Some of the Burn Video Services may eventually be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Burn Video may place such advertising and promotions on the Burn Video Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content uploaded by you on or through the Burn Video Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the uploading and use of your Content on or through the Burn Video Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the uploading of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you upload through the Burn Video Services.
4. The Burn Video Services contain Content of Burn Video (“Burn Video Content”). Burn Video Content is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws, and Burn Video owns and retains all rights in the Burn Video Content and the Burn Video Services. Burn Video hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Burn Video Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Application, Site and using the Burn Video Services.
5. The Burn Video Services contain Content of Users and other Burn Video licensors.
6. Burn Video performs technical functions necessary to offer the Burn Video Services, including but not limited to reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Burn Video Services.
7. Although the Site and other Burn Video Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Application or other Burn Video Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Burn Video. Also, although Burn Video will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Burn Video reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Burn Video in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Burn Video encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Burn Video is not a backup Service. Burn Video will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Burn Video Services, or the loss of any Content.
8. Burn Video will in no way be held liable for damaged DVD’s or accidental delivery of other subscribers content. Burn Video does not foresee this happening,
10. Burn Video takes the security of your information very seriously. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Burn Video will be free from third parties who access your information without authorization.
11. We automatically bill your credit card or other payment method on the day corresponding to your first order. By creating an account with Burn Video, you consent to allow Burn Video to charge your payment method, either directly or through a payment processor, for the amounts due for your order.
2. By placing your order with Burn Video, you are agreeing that we are authorized to charge your credit card at the rate of $5.99 per DVD ordered. This fee covers a Burn Video of a single DVD of your uploaded content. You may also opt to order additional DVD copies of your uploaded Content at the rate of $5.99 per DVD. Burn Video will send these additional copies to whomever you specify via mail in the continental United States, APO/FPO/DPO.
3. You are responsible for any and all activity that occurs under your account, screen name and email address.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
5. You may not use the Burn Video Service for anything sexually explicit, illegal or for any unauthorized purpose including copyright violation.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any videos, data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links (“Content”) that you upload through the Burn Video Service.
7. You must not modify, adapt or hack Burn Video or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Burn Video.
8. You must not, in the use of Burn Video, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
9. It is illegal to reproduce videos taken by a professional videographer or other copyrighted videos without permission of the copyrighted owner.
By agreeing to these terms, I acknowledge that the videos I am uploading and/or reproducing are not copyrighted, or I have obtained permission from the copyright holder.
Last Updated: January 28th, 2016, September 1, 2015